Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Road-Trip: St. Louis Fun

A few weeks ago, I met some friends for a quick stay in St. Louis. We went to a Burlesque Bingo that was tons of fun. It's a monthly event at the Fountain on Locust. I highly recommend going if you have the chance. I even won! My prize was a cute grow your own strawberry kit that I'm totally going to try to grow. I've never had much luck growing plants from seeds, but hopefully the bingo mojo will make this the exception.


We also did a lot of thrifting. I stopped on my way up there to check out this awesome space ship:


I also went in and saw a record cabinet that fits my decor perfectly, so I picked it up on my way home. I also got a bunch of new records, some dresses (including one for Pari) and some vintage fabric that turned out to be an almost finished dress.

I'm bad at taking pictures, but you can see more from the trip on Rebecca's blog, MidnightManiac.

This summer, I really hope to take some more weekend road trips and explore the midwest. Have you visited anywhere that I should go?

- Shelly 


1 comment:

  1. We drove by that place on the way home, I should have stopped. If I ever get back down that way again I am going in! Thanks for meeting me in St. Louie!

    ♥ Rebecca Jean
    Midnight Maniac

    ReplyDelete